When we arrive at camp, how long does Check-In take?
We work hard to make sure the process moves efficiently. The best way to ensure that you quickly move through check-in is by qualifying for Express Check-in.
Most parents who qualify for Express Check-in can be finished in 15-30 minutes after arrival. Standard check-in will add at least 10-15 extra minutes. We allow roughly an hour, so parents have time to enjoy the extras: writing notes, buying care packages, making beds, talking to counselors & staff, etc.
What is 'Express Check-in' and how does it work?
Express Check-In allows you to skip the Registrations & Payment line all together. If you qualify, you will receive your check-in card in the camp driveway when you arrive at camp. Once you have this card, you are free to move through all the check-in steps in the order you choose.
HOW DO I QUALIFY FOR 'EXPRESS CHECK-IN'?
- Complete all registration steps and pay your balance in full no later than 12:00 pm on the Friday before the start of camp:
- We must have your family's portion of the payment in full.
- We must have verification in writing from your church for their portion (see below).
- All Camp ACC tuition assistance must be approved.
- All forms must be completed, signed and received by the camp office.
- For brand new registrations:
- Complete your online registration forms (or have your written paper registration at the camp office) by 12:00 pm on the Wednesday before the start of camp.*
- Comply with all of the payment requirements above.
- *These are just deadlines to qualify for Express Check-in. As long as we have open beds, we’ll take new registrations all the way up until check-in.
What is Standard Check-In?
Standard check-in is for those who do not qualify for Express Check-In (see above). When you arrive at camp you will be directed to the Registrations & Payments table to receive your card.
IF I COMPLETE THESE STEPS BEFORE CHECK-IN BUT AFTER THE EXPRESS DEADLINE, CAN I QUALIFY OR AT LEAST MOVE TO THE FRONT OF THE LINE?
After Friday at 12:00 pm, we will have multiple reports & cards printed, and a great many other things distributed and in place. We will not re-do all this work each time someone completes the required steps after the deadline has passed.
Even if you pay your balance over the weekend, you will still need to join the Registrations & Payments line to get your card, and this line is first-come-first-serve for everyone in Standard Check-in.
What if my church is paying all or a portion of the tuition?
- You may still register online. Please follow the instructions on the online registration payment screen.
- At the end of the online registration process you will be taken to the Download Forms page where you need to download a packet of information specific to the program for which you just registered. One page in this packet is a form that must be completed by a church official and sent in to our office.
What can I do with the Online Registration system?
Through online registration you are now able to:
- Register for camp
- Submit Volunteer/ Leader forms
- Make additional payments*
- Print a statement or confirmation
- Continue a registration or form in progress
- Return to view your submitted registrations and forms
- Fill out additional forms if applicable
- Register online even if your church is paying all or part of your child's tuition.
*You can return to online registration at any time to make payments, but you also now have the option to schedule installments to pay off your balance over a period of time.
Is There Additional Paperwork and/or Will I Receive Printed Confirmation Packets?
- No. It is completely paperless! All of the paperwork is completed online. Also, you will not be receiving hard-copy confirmation or information forms from us via mail. It will be your responsibility to download and print all informational documents at the end of your registration. These are put together in packets - one for each program (TruthQuest, The Core, Wilderness, Summit, & PATHWay). Also, we will email you your official confirmation.
- Being paperless saves the camp and the campers money.
- You will be digitally signing the Medical and Liability Release Form. This is the exact same form and release statement as our paper registration, but instead of signing your name you will check "I Agree" and this serves as a legally binding signature.
- If you need a hard copy, send us an email or give us a call and we'll mail it out to you.
Will I receive reminders about my balance and how do I make payments towards my balance?
Your email confirmation will serve as your reminder. If you make any payments towards your balance you will receive a new email confirmation. Any balance unpaid at the beginning of camp will be due upon arrival and will disqualify you for Express Check-in.
How do I know if I successfully registered my child?
You will receive two emails. The first simply tells you that we have received your online registration, but it has not been processed and is not the official confirmation of the registration into camp.
When we receive an online registration there is a short process our office must go through to complete the registration. Once this is finished you will receive the second email, which is the official confirmation of your registration.
If you have a balance due, this will be shown on your Household Account Statement. You will save yourself much time and headache by paying your balance at least one week before the start of the camp - See the following section regarding Express Check-in:
What forms of payment do you take, and is the payment processed automatically?
- We take Visa and Master Card.
- Your payments are processed securely and automatically when you submit your registration.
Can I still register through the mail?
Yes. You can download and print our Registration Form and mail it with your $100 deposit or full payment to:
512 Cross Circle
Unicoi, TN 37692
If you are using a credit card you can fax the form to (423) 743-3910.
What is your refund policy?
Our refund policy can be found here.